THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 12, 2011

♡best friends ever♡

lonely...
empty..
sadness..
that's the only thing that i had since the day i enter the high school..
being all alone is what i always get..
having friends same just like no friends at all..
sometimes..
it make me thinking...
are they really my friends??
what does friends means actually??
until now i just don't know what does friends really mean
especially BEST FRIEND FOREVER or should i say BFF
until now i never feel what does BFF means
all the 'friends' that i have isn't actually a friend
they only like strangers or someone i know
they actually didn't care about me
high school end new life at the campus started
the hope of having great memories with people who called as FRIENDS will form
but then i was wrong
still didn't feel the meaning of friends and bff
the only 'friends' that i had were
loneliness..
alone..
emptiness..
always being forgotten and been ignore was what i always get
no matter how hard i try to outstand and want to be recognize
it just not working
maybe my life do have to be fill with emptiness
the only FRIENDS that i had were my mom, daddy and my brothers
my cats and my dolls are included as my FRIENDS
and i found that they are the BEST FRIENDS EVER
no one can beat them
they always there for me
they will never leave me alone and makes my life shine...

0 comments:

♡journey of my life♡