THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

♡wonderful day♡

today is the first day of march..
and guess what..
my first day of much was a wonderful day ever!!!
why why why?
you might be wondering why..
hehe
actually today I saw Mr.T..
and not just that..
we in the lift together and I'm standing just beside him!
kyaaa~so so so so so wonderful!!! =3
totally happy lor!!!! X)
my friends told me to talk with him..
that time he talking to my parasitology lab classmate..
Mr.Jessica (because he big fan of Jessica SNSD.hehe )
but I totally feel shy and to talk with him..
kyaaa~~ ottokkae!!! >.<
but still feel happy because I can see his face from nearer (totally look cute!)
and can stand beside him!ngeee~
one more thing, today was anatomy presentation..
first feel totally nervous but it was a huge success at the end =)

0 comments:

♡journey of my life♡