THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 14, 2011

♡holiday yoo♡

woot woot woot!
finally exam finish and semester break finally arrive!
yay!!
5weeks of holiday will be spend with a lot of fun *hopefully*
finally can take a nice rest..
finally able to drink a lot of cold drinks..
finally able to eat maggie!
finally and finally and finally!!
will be going for a holiday with my parents to..
indonesia!
if going holiday with my parents that means..
i can shopping as many as i want!
woot woot woot!! ^_^
oh oh oh!
to all my msu friends especially my dmlt 2010 classmates
my chinggu Miss Najwa shii..
happy holiday guys!!
going to miss you guys!
hope we meet again on semester 4.
annyeonghigaseyo!
momjosim! ^_^

translation:good bye! take care of yourself! ^_^




*have a good time!good good time! ^_^ *

0 comments:

♡journey of my life♡