THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 16, 2011

♡daebak♡

omo!
that guy finally talk with me and he actually smile at me..
he look so charming when he smile..
duguya??
well it's the guy who always send mineral watercular to our house.
usually when he came he kinda sombong..
he didn't even smile at me..
he only will talk saying..
water delivery...
the price is RM *tett* and could you sign here please..
then after everything settle down he will take the empty bottle..
say thank you and leave..
but today he actually talk with me..
asking didn't go to class ka?
study where?what course?
then smiling..
i wonder what happen to him.haha
hope he will be smiling at me everytime he came.haha :D
there other thing want to share..
my new baju kurung is finally done!
woot woot woot!so pretty!
really stratified with it.
even my mum's baju kurung look superbly beautiful too!
and yet have to pay only RM125 for 6 cloth!
how worth it!
and yet mummy bought me a new bag!
what a lucky day!
thank you so much mummy!
love you!
muaxxxx!
^_^

0 comments:

♡journey of my life♡