THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 17, 2011

♡mother♡

MOTHER..
you the one who gave birth to me..
you the one who being strong when i'm in your tummy...
you the one who always there when i was sick..
you are my sunshine who always bright my day..
you the one who wipe my tears when i feel sad..
you always working hard to give the best life..
you never know the meaning of tired..
the only thing that make you happy..
is to see your family happy..
the only thing that can give you energy..
is the happiness of your family..
you the toughest woman i ever know..
you the prettiest woman i ever know..
you are my idol..
my forever idol..

MOTHER..
these days you feel unwell..
because of me..
you get the same illness because of me..
but you never whining and complain about it..
when i keep on apologizing..
you only smiling and didn't mad at all..
the only thing you will say are..
it's okay..it's not your fault
it's because my immune system getting weaker
it's normal to fall sick when you getting older
you keep on comforting me..
because you don't want me to feel guilty..
and keep on blaming myself for it..

MOTHER..
get well soon..
i will always pray for your healthiness..
no..correction..
i will always pray for YOU and FATHER'S healthiness..
both of you are the best parents ever..
both of you are my one only idol..
no one can replace both of you..
mother..father..
I LOVE YOU..
SARANGHAE..
WO AI NI MEN..
SAYA SAYANG MAK DAN AYAH..
AISHITERU..
again..
빨리 병원에서 나와, 어머니
get well soon, mother!

0 comments:

♡journey of my life♡