THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 18, 2011

♡happy sunday♡

today is just like the other weekends i had..
usually my weekends-Sunday schedule will be..
1. onlining Facebook
but then i feel totally bored online Facebook because people being snobbish to me T.T 
2. watching Korean Variety Show+Drama
but then i got nothing to watch anymore
Running Man and Teukso couple already been watch on Friday
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop been watch on Saturday
haaa~today will be a bored Sunday for me
oh well..
i have to find something to do..
but what?
emmm..well...
the only choice i have now is..
to clean my room
which i really hate to do it
and study
well i have to whether i want it or not
at least i got thing to do rather than sleeping
sleeping really make me tired.huhu
oh well...
going to start cleaning and study now..
have a nice and wonderful Sunday.. 
annyeong!
 

0 comments:

♡journey of my life♡