THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

♡SHINee bias♡


DOMOLYXIOUSE AND SHINEE♡


My name is Meldagusyeni Murni (a hard name to pronounce is it?Even my friends can't pronounce it properly. kekeXD)
Just call me melda or mel. Simple right^_~
Believe it or not I'm eighteen years old.. (Surprise uh?)
K-pop is now become part of my life..SHINee has become my soul^^
Why i like SHINee? Well it's obvious already cause their superb talent and they really cute!! XD


LEE JIN KI a.k.a ONEW
Firstly, I HEARD HIS VOICE.
Then, I SAW HIM.
Owh, I LIKE HIM!
Finally, I LOVE AND ADORE HIM.
Now, I want him! XD


KIM KIBUM a.k.a KEY
The most outspoken and straightforward person that i ever met.
His bluntness and glares is his charm^^
A very good looking person and handsome indeed. His high cheekbones,perfect jawline isn't he beautiful?^_~


KIM JONGHYUN
He become my top 3 favorite SHINee member.
His powerful vocal impress me.
His playfulness attract me to know him better.
His skin ship addicted on the SHINee hello baby making me love him more.
Overall, I become the Jonghyun-bias thanks to OnHyun and JongKey^_^

ONEW JONGHYUN=ONHYUN
Onew and Jonghyun was my most favorite pairing.
They cracked me up when both of them do funny stuff.
I LOVED THEM and yet I ADORED THEM SO MUCH.
Their beautiful voice making me love them more and more.
SHINEE
The greatest and most talented band I ever known.
I never hear K-Pop songs before but once I listen their songs, I totally addicted to K-Pop.
Their talented talent,good looking figure and their humble attitude that making me fall in love with K-Pop.
They amazingly talented^_^

♥Onew is the leader that have a really sweet and lovely voice but also can create "Onew Condition" that making everyone laugh.
Jonghyun is the lead singer who has a really powerful vocal. He do know how to entertain people with his bling bling ability.
Key the almighty. He can rap,sing and even dance. His observation skill impress a lot of people. He even able to dance girl's group dance perfectly.
Minho the flaming charisma. He tallest member in the group. His skill his rapping. He even experience in modeling and really an athletic person.
Taemin the magnae. Even he 17 y/o but his dancing skill is really powerfull and shouldn't be taken granted

0 comments:

♡journey of my life♡