THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 23, 2011

♡i'm back♡

hye there..sorry for been missing in action for almost 4days..
so many things had happen though..
these days i always feeling unwell..
i guess my immune system getting lower now..
huhu
i still remember..
on the monday night (19 Dec 2011)..
i totally having a high fever..
i can't stop shivering..
only God know how pain and cold i felt that day..
the only person that there stay beside me when i feel sick..
were my PARENTS..
they didn't complain at all but yet they take a god care of me..
DADDY who know that i can't eat pills..
willingly break the antibiotic for me and make me a hot millo..
MUMMY who didn't care enough about herself feeling tired..
willingly to make to sleep comfortable and massage my back..
and put me a thick blanket..
with their care i feel a bit better the next morning..
however..
something had happen to mummy's hand..
she sprain her hand when she cleaning the house when i was a sleep..
her hand totally swelling until now..
but i didn't just sit and look at it..
mummy take a good care of mine when i feel sick..
now it's my turn..
mummy is sick so have to take care of her with LOVE
i become mummy left hand..
i help mummy when ever she need help..
as for daddy..
i help him doing his works when mummy is resting..
i massage him when he feel tired..
i will always be there beside them whenever they go..
to me..
they the
BEST FRIEND+BEST PARENTS IN THE WORLD
i LOVE both of you..
muahhh!

0 comments:

♡journey of my life♡